Conclave of Gamers
The Conclave of Gamers is a Denver area table-top game convention. This convention is an open gaming event. Meaning that there is no set gaming schedule nor are there any seat fees to play a game. Everyone who comes is encouraged to bring some of their favorite games to share and teach. You are welcome to ask to join any game that isn't full and start any game as long as there is an available table.
We're also on Facebook.
Pre-registration ends June 7th. After that you will only be able to buy passes at the door and at the normal higher prices.
The Kickstarter project ends May 29th. Prices for the passes are the same on either site, but the Kickstarter allows you to buy t-shirts and get discounts for 3 or 4 weekend passes packs. In addition there are a couple more interesting reward levels including getting a trophy named after you (or a friend/family member)!
PayPal handles our transactions, so only they have access to your financial data. It also means you can pay by PayPal balance, with all major credit/debit cards or direct from your bank account. Click on the PayPal link above or the image below for more information.
So buy your pass now!
Second Annual Conclave of Gamers: June 14th - June 16th
A weekend of open board gaming over Father's Day Weekend. No set gaming schedules and no seat fees. Play what you want, when you want.
- Game Tournaments. (schedule) (details, including how to sign-up early)
- Chance to win games and gift certificates. Some will be prizes for winning the tournaments. Plus, we will be hosting a Play-to-Win Event! Play some games for a chance to win the copy you're playing!
- Board Game Auction. (details)
- Demo games from Rio Grande Games: Those Pesky Garden Gnomes, Cavemen, Monster Factory, Spin Monkeys and Cinque Terre.
- Virgilio SanAndres is bringing and hosting some of his original games. If you’ve never had the chance to experience one of his games (best known are his Pod Racing and Chariot Race), here’s your chance. And at the Conclave there is no seat fee for his games!
Preregister now for discounted prices (Kickstarter, PayPal) on the passes for the convention. Preregistration ends June 7th, 2013. If bought during the pre-registration period, passes are cheaper and you’ll get quicker access to the event as your pass will be pre-printed. Buying at the door will be at full-price, take longer to process and will only be available if there is still room.
Subscribe to our mailing list. We will keep your email private. And will only send you email news updates for the Conclave of Gamers board game conventions, and that will be few in number each year.
Click to see the schedule.
Al Lesser Building, Adams County Regional Park (the fairgrounds)|
9755 Henderson Road, Brighton, CO
|Map it:||MapQuest or Google Map|
|More Info:||Conclave Rules|
Tournament Details and early sign-up info
Hotels & Restaurants Info
|Time Well Spent Games|
|Denver's own friendly online game store. Some of the best prices and customer service in the industry.|
|Board Game Meetup|
|A new place for game groups and gamers to find each other.|
|Rio Grande Games|
|Rio Grande Games has said that they will be sending some of their newest games to be demo'd at the convention!|
|Stronghold Games has said they are donating some of their games to our "Play-to-Win" event!|